Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ICM Scripting - How to send calls to PSTN direct and web page integration

I know you can use labels from ICM to send calls to PSTN.  I have 20 different DNIS with associated 20 outsourced PSTN destinations.  The routing is in ICM the client has 3 redundant CVP's.

Q2) How do I get like some date or holiday check from a web page or html to influence the ICM call routing. Like TOD,

Thanks,

Baseer.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

You can use dynamic labels and type in the number you want to transfer to in quotes, or pass in a value from a call variable.

View solution in original post

Did you put "" around the number?  Can you back up and maybe change the label to an internal number just to make sure calls are actually getting to a destination?

david

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

You only posted one question.  Now, to answer your question is there are 3rd party tools available which do what you're asking to do.  Ultimately, they use custom application engines to influence your ICM routing.  You could try to go very basic and build your own by using the dbworker process too.

david

Q1) was How to send calls to PSTN direct without creating labels or translation rout

dbworker process.

You can use dynamic labels and type in the number you want to transfer to in quotes, or pass in a value from a call variable.

Ed,

Thak you.  I tried that using dynamic labels and put the PSTN phone it gave me just silence.  I tried full 10 digit pstn with and witout 9 to get out.

Do you have a refrence or document on this.

-Baseer.

Did you put "" around the number?  Can you back up and maybe change the label to an internal number just to make sure calls are actually getting to a destination?

david

Thanks ED and David.  The double qoutes did it for PSTN and in network number can be with or without quotes.

This is great now I don't have to deal with creating those labels 4 for each number.

I will give your votes as well.

-Baseer.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: