cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Sample 8.x CCX scripts

pvarenholt
Level 5
Level 5

Can someone point me in direction of sample 8.x scripts.

In previous versions they were on server but don't appear to be in this version.

Would like to see some samples taking advantage of any new features avaialable if possible.

Thanks,

Paul.

3 Replies 3

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There hasn't been anything added worth getting excited over.  Well, maybe the Timezone support.

Also, if I click on File > New, I can see sample scripts to choose from.  Are you not seeing these?

Hi

Other more complex sample scripts are in the 'Script Repository' here :http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_implementation_design_guides_list.html

Be aware the latest one was for 7.x, so there will be some things that you can't do any more in there. You'll have fun finding out what those are :-)

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

First thing i did was to go to the scripts in appadmin and saw none - just paniced ;-)

I do get the samples when i do a file new - yes.

Was just curious if there were new ways that things should be done with this version that evolved over time but guess not.

Thanks for the reply.

paul.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: