cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Contact Service Queue Activity Report (by CSQ) ID Question

SAN J
Level 2
Level 2

Can anyone tell me what the (ID) beside the CSQ name indicates? The documentation only states it as a unique identification number in parenthesis but doesn't state what it refers to. The reason I ask is I have one CSQ configured in the system (ie. ContactCenter) but when this report is pulled for the month, it comes back with 4 different reports such as ContactCenter (1), ContactCenter (2), ContactCenter (3), ContactCenter (4). I do have about 4 different triggers configured to point to the same script with this CSQ. Is that what the IDs refer to or something else?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Whenever a CSQ parameter is changed, the outcome of the calculations can be different from the previous setting.  So, to highlight that, the report breaks out the CSQ results for every change.

e.g., You run 120/90 SLA on a CSQ for 2 weeks, then switch it to 90/90 for the next 2 weeks.  You now run a report for the past 4 weeks.  You will see the CSQ name listed twice, one with a (1) and one with a (2), and their respective values.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Whenever a CSQ parameter is changed, the outcome of the calculations can be different from the previous setting.  So, to highlight that, the report breaks out the CSQ results for every change.

e.g., You run 120/90 SLA on a CSQ for 2 weeks, then switch it to 90/90 for the next 2 weeks.  You now run a report for the past 4 weeks.  You will see the CSQ name listed twice, one with a (1) and one with a (2), and their respective values.

Got it. Makes sense now. We did make some changes to the SL previously. Thanks for the clarificiation...

So, to get a summary for 1 month, is it necessary to combine these when it's broken down or does the additional entries contain a roll-up of previous CSQ data before each change?  For example, does CSQ "ContactCenter2" also contain data before SLA changed from "ContactCenter1"?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: