Views
Helpful
Replies

CUMA Exchange lookup error

hiepnguyenho
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone,

I installed CUMA 7 yesterday. When I configured Active Directory Adapter and pressed test button, the output showed:

Configuration Error Details:

Search error.

Here is the screenshot of my CUMA:

Capture-01.JPG

I leave all the setting default. Please tell me how to set parameters for CUMA to connect to Active Directory. Thank you very much.

These are another tabs in my configuration:

Capture-02.JPG

Capture-03.JPG

4 Replies 4

Javier Cuadros
Level 1
Level 1

hi.

i did a fresh install of version 7.0.1.10000-8 then applied the upgrade patche 7.0.2.10000-4

, now when try to test ldap config have the same erroe have any idea of how to setup the eschange loojup under ldap for cuma=?
thanks

mnour401917_2
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Did you manage to fix this issue "search error"? i have the same issue.

Please let me know if you have it fixed and how. will be much appreciated if you can help.

Regards

Mohammed.

Hi Mohamed,

I fixed this error but I dont really  remember what I changed to solve this problem. These are the screen  shots of my running configuration, hope this help:

Maybe I changed the Admin DN and Contact Adapter Search Base

Regards,

Hiep Nguyen.

Hi Hiep,

Thanks a lot fo the information. I Chekced all of the Integration information again and tried reconfiguring mobility but with out success.

Is there any thing else that you can suggest?

Thanks

Mohammed

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: