cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

can i upgrade my CUE image from the router flash file?

simmo
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

we want to upgrade or CUE from 2.3.2 to 7.0, but i seem to be able to only copy from an FTP source. Can I copy the image from the router flash to the AIM module?

3 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Hello, You can use only FTP server for this.

View solution in original post

Hi

Yeah, I don't think most IOS has FTP-server capability, but I may be wrong - see if your router has any 'ftp-server' commands.

Setting up FTP doesn't have to be difficult - you can use something like this that doesn't require any setup or install : http://www.pablosoftwaresolutions.com/html/baby_ftp_server.html

Just put all the files in a folder, point baby ftp at it, and use ftp://anonymous:anypassword@youripaddress/filename as the url.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

FYI, IOS could act as an FTP server until we removed the feature due to stability reasons with this bug:

CSCsg16908
IOS FTP Server Deprecation .

I miss this feature.

3 Replies 3

Hello, You can use only FTP server for this.

Hi

Yeah, I don't think most IOS has FTP-server capability, but I may be wrong - see if your router has any 'ftp-server' commands.

Setting up FTP doesn't have to be difficult - you can use something like this that doesn't require any setup or install : http://www.pablosoftwaresolutions.com/html/baby_ftp_server.html

Just put all the files in a folder, point baby ftp at it, and use ftp://anonymous:anypassword@youripaddress/filename as the url.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

FYI, IOS could act as an FTP server until we removed the feature due to stability reasons with this bug:

CSCsg16908
IOS FTP Server Deprecation .

I miss this feature.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: