Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Express 7 Problems (NME-CME)

Rod.Blackie
Level 1
Level 1

HI

We have a Unity Express system which has been configured and working fine since the installaiton. Voicemail number is 5000 and AA is 5001

Last week the voicemail system stopped working - nothing has been changed on the system it just stopped working.

If I dial the 5000 number I get the voicemail systme telling me ' Voicemail system is unavailable try again later. To speak to an operator press 1"

I've reset the NME-CME module, reloaded the router and still get the same message.

Funny thing is the AA is still working ok and I can see the calls coming into the NME-CME when I dial the 5000 and 50001 numbers???

Has anyone got any ideas to help me restore or recover the voicemail system ?

Thanks

Rod

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hvae you been using a temporary license ? Check "show voicemail mailbox", and  "show license".

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hvae you been using a temporary license ? Check "show voicemail mailbox", and  "show license".

Rod.Blackie
Level 1
Level 1

Hi P

It looks like it:

Index 0 Feature: VMIVR-VM-MBX >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>is this the licence ??????
        Period left:  0 minute   0 second
        License Type: Evaluation
        License State: Active, Not in Use, EULA accepted
        License Count: 600 / 0
        License Priority: Low
Index 1 Feature: VMIVR-PORT
        Period left: Life time
        License Type: Permanent
        License State: Active, In Use
        License Count: 8 /8
        License Priority: Medium

Although I am sure we purchased a licence in the past - will need to look out the documents

Many thanks

Rod

Now, don't tell anybody, but you can readily obtain a permanent license from the licensing portal.

Thanks for the nice rating and good luck!

Ah you tease !! care to tell me how?

Paolo - You're a star - thanks. I've wasted 2 hours on the licence site trying to obtain a licence many many thanks

Rod

You are very welcome.

I whish more people were to get professional help and go home 5:30 pm instead of banging the head with pointless DIY.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: