Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Express 7 Problems (NME-CME)

Rod.Blackie
Level 1
Level 1

HI

We have a Unity Express system which has been configured and working fine since the installaiton. Voicemail number is 5000 and AA is 5001

Last week the voicemail system stopped working - nothing has been changed on the system it just stopped working.

If I dial the 5000 number I get the voicemail systme telling me ' Voicemail system is unavailable try again later. To speak to an operator press 1"

I've reset the NME-CME module, reloaded the router and still get the same message.

Funny thing is the AA is still working ok and I can see the calls coming into the NME-CME when I dial the 5000 and 50001 numbers???

Has anyone got any ideas to help me restore or recover the voicemail system ?

Thanks

Rod

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hvae you been using a temporary license ? Check "show voicemail mailbox", and  "show license".

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hvae you been using a temporary license ? Check "show voicemail mailbox", and  "show license".

Rod.Blackie
Level 1
Level 1

Hi P

It looks like it:

Index 0 Feature: VMIVR-VM-MBX >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>is this the licence ??????
        Period left:  0 minute   0 second
        License Type: Evaluation
        License State: Active, Not in Use, EULA accepted
        License Count: 600 / 0
        License Priority: Low
Index 1 Feature: VMIVR-PORT
        Period left: Life time
        License Type: Permanent
        License State: Active, In Use
        License Count: 8 /8
        License Priority: Medium

Although I am sure we purchased a licence in the past - will need to look out the documents

Many thanks

Rod

Now, don't tell anybody, but you can readily obtain a permanent license from the licensing portal.

Thanks for the nice rating and good luck!

Ah you tease !! care to tell me how?

Paolo - You're a star - thanks. I've wasted 2 hours on the licence site trying to obtain a licence many many thanks

Rod

You are very welcome.

I whish more people were to get professional help and go home 5:30 pm instead of banging the head with pointless DIY.