cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC500 Multisite Design Questions

beavisthrare1
Level 1
Level 1

Is it possible to configure intercluster trunks by way of dial peers via the CLI on the UC5xx to scale above the 5-site maximum allowed by using the Multisite Manager?

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Scott Martin
Level 1
Level 1

Intercluster? Not sure what you mean.  If you mean dial-peers for multisite - technically yes, but forget about CCA... you will need CLI.

I'm up to 6 sites with a client so far without issue. I think the 5-site maximum is more of a notional number - and certainly the limit of CCA.

As far as I am aware, there is no hard line CME limitation - you might just run out of DSP resources before you reach it. Cisco staff may be able to clarify.

View solution in original post

Steven DiStefano
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The CCA MSM is enforcing a hard limit of the system.  It is not recommended to work around that and not supported.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Scott Martin
Level 1
Level 1

Intercluster? Not sure what you mean.  If you mean dial-peers for multisite - technically yes, but forget about CCA... you will need CLI.

I'm up to 6 sites with a client so far without issue. I think the 5-site maximum is more of a notional number - and certainly the limit of CCA.

As far as I am aware, there is no hard line CME limitation - you might just run out of DSP resources before you reach it. Cisco staff may be able to clarify.

Steven DiStefano
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The CCA MSM is enforcing a hard limit of the system.  It is not recommended to work around that and not supported.

Thank you both so much for the information.  It is very helpful and appreciated!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: