Views
Helpful
Replies

Voicemail Delivered as a post/bulletin

ctcopsmde
Level 1
Level 1

Hello-

unity 5/exchange2k3/outlook2k7...i have a user who's voicemails are delivered to his inbox as a post.  Where/how do i correct this...my apologies if its something silly but i've been looking into this for a few hours and have come up blank.  Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Marcus

4 Replies 4

Scott Hills
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

I would like to help answer you question but need a little clarification.

I'm not familiar with a post/bulletin. Can you point to any article that describes what this is? Or can you describe yourself?

When seen in this format are you able to check the message with the phone?

Thanks,

Scott

Hi Scott-

see the attached pic.  I'm a bit stumpted as to if its an exchange problem or unity...going to open a TAC but figured i'd ask around first.  Thanks for nay help

-Marcus

Hum,

I took a look but no really ideas. I'm going to guess it may be something in Exchange or Outlook that could be touching the email and converting it.

1. Are messages from other users seen in Bulletin format?

2. Do all messages from Unity display in this format for this user? Do other users have the same issue?

Thanks,

Scott

figured it out.  it finally occurred to me to check his viewmail and for whatever reason it was gone...re-installed vmo8 and its fine.  How embarassing...i knew it was something silly...thanks for your help.

-Marcus

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: