Views
Helpful
Replies

How to connect to the Cisco Unified MeetingPlace8.0 User Web Portal

Shaijala
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

we using Cisco Unified MeetingPlace 8 and need to know how to connect to the User Web Portal.  We only know the URL for the admin web portal.
It is strange, can not find any documentation on how to connect

Let me know how can i use Webconf on Meeting place

It would be great if any one can help me on this..

Regards.
Shaijal

1 Reply 1

benjaminwatt
Level 5
Level 5

Basically, there is no seperate user web portal, your users login to the same place as your admin account.

If you're using WebEx Scheduling (see Deployment Options), then users will login via your webex.com URL (ie companyname.webex.com). Your WebEx account team should have provided you with the details for this. If you use CUWL, you would have started this WebEx process by filling out this MP8/WebEx provisioning form.

Basically when users click the 'Host Login' button on your webex site, if you're using MeetingPlace for Directory Service or Integration (see here) you'll be taken to the same MeetingPlace page that you currently login to with your admin account. If you login with a normal user's username and password, this will then be passed to WebEx and you'll be logged in (if the user has never logged in before, the WebEx account is created at that time).

Similarly, if a user logs in to your MeetingPlace website (where you login as admin) with their own user details, they'll be diverted to your webex.com site and be logged in.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: