Configure UC-560, many access code, change language, permit or deny outgoing call on FXO...

Unanswered Question
Sep 27th, 2010
/* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Tableau Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

Hi

Please I have the UC-560 and IP phone 504G, 502G

I also have an GSM gateway for GSM call

I configured the UC-560 and some feature are working fine, but I don't know how to configure some other features

The outgoing call on GSM Gateway is working but there is not ring tone : how to resolve it ?

I need to configure all incoming call on the GSM gateway to be forwarded to one IP phone, but it didn’t work the cal ringing and ringing but there is not forwarded. how to resolve it ?

Ho to create many group and permit group A to call on GSM, group B to make call on FXO line and deny this 2 outgoing call for group C , the grup C member must receive call only .

Is it possible to configure a password on each IP phone who have the permission for outgoing call on GSM or FXO line, so when user whant to make call on GSM or FOX, he must enter this password ? if yes, how to do it ?

Is it possible to configure many access code for outgoing call (for FXO and GSM gateway) ?

Can I use this file below to change the language ? (the version are not the same)

- UC560-8.0.2.zip
  - cue-vm-fr_FR-langpack.uc560.8.0.2.prt1
  - CME-locale-fr_FR-7.0.1.1
  - CP_521_524_Dictionary

Please help

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

Actions

This Discussion