I have problem creating an DMD presentation with ticker text that doesn't jitter when played through the DMP onto the TV! I create & devide the presentations into one area for video(or webpage), one area for JPEG playlist and on the bottom I usualy put a ticker text consisted from 10-15 words.
1. How to optimize the presenations, where do I go wrong? I've been thinking now to transfer the presentation to the DMP and try if that helps.
2. I was looking for a solution with "Modular Web Design i.e. Flash or web pages that contain variables which refer to external text or XML files, where constantly-changing data can be easily changed" which i found in the PDF "Content Creation Best Practice Guide.pdf". Do you have a flash template that You can share, with external XML file for the ticker text?
3. Other thing I am tring to solve(workaround), is using cyrilic ticker text with Digital Signs. I was hoping that using Flash and external XML file would help this. I'm I correct? Can you give my some pointers and/or documenation?
4. Is it possible to see in DMM or DMD how much one presentations created in DMD is big in MBytes without calculating manualy the amount of assetes that are used?
5. If a Digital Sign display shuts down for whatever reason, can the DMP detect this event and send an e-mail notification?
We have DMS 5.2 and 4400G and 4305 in our offices for testing purposes.