Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Smart CallConnector Toolbar Software Verification Error

Hello experts,

I have a customer with a UC560-FXO-K9 running IOS uc500-advipservicesk9-mz.150-1.XA. The telephony service version is 8.0.

We tried to run the Smart CallConnector toolbar but when we try to dial a number we get an error message:

UC500 Model and Software Version Verification Error, which basically says the CallConnector Toolbar requires UC540 or 560 with Software Load 8.0 or greater.

Any ideas what migh be the problem with this since the requirements are correct. Please find attached the exact error message of the CallConnector Toolbar.

We need to resolve this because the customer is very interested to use the features of the CallConnector Toolbar for daily use.

Many thanks for your support,

Demetris

5 Replies 5

Alberto Montilla
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Dear Sir;

I'm escalating your issue. Please stay tuned!

Regards;
Alberto

shtalukd
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Demetris:

The solution requires versions of CME on UC500 that supports additional messages specifically for the SCC Toolbar.

Can you send us the debug file ccCMETSPTrace.log from the \Cisco Systems\Cisco CME TSP folder to verify this. You can email to cs-callconnector@external.cisco.com or add as attach to this post.

Thank you,

SCC Team

Hello,

Please find attached the debug file.

Many thanks,

Demetris

Hi Demetris:

Thank you for sending the log file. The version of CME/IOS that you have installed does not have the S-SCCP extensions to support the SCC Toolbar. You will need to update to the currect version of the UC500 software pak. I believe that XA3 or Software Pak 8 and onwards have the support added in.

Thanks

CallConnector Team

Dear shtalukd

i need your help for the below

Finall what are the requirenments for SCC toolbar

From the below which CME/IOS are supported

1) 7.1  {2.4(24)SB}

2) 8.0 {15.0(1)XA}

3) 8.0 {15.0(1)XA1a}

4) 8.0 {15.0(1)XA2}

5  8.0 {15.0(1)XA3a}

I have confused because i  the documentation say that 7.1 or later CME/IOS can play normally

I tried also on UC520 8.0 15.0(1)XA2 with out any success.I am getting the same error with the above

Thanking you in advance

Please rate all useful posts Regards Chrysostomos ""The Most Successful People Are Those Who Are Good At Plan B""
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: