cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCCx License Real Time Counter/Log?

ritsonr
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone know if there is a way to see how many IPCCx enhanced licenses out of the pool are being used at any one time? Can it be reported on?

Cheers,

Rich

5 Replies 5

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Version 8 - no idea

Pre Version 8 - you can run 'showlicenseusage.exe' from the cmd window on the server (it's in program files\cisco\desktop\bin) to see how many seats are in use and by whom.

It's not logged to the DB unfortunately, so no reporting as such.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts..

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hmmmm, i'm running IPCC Express Enhanced version 4.0(5)SR02 and in program files/cisco/desktop/bin there isnt an exe called show license files.... Have looked in the directory and run int from cmd...

Am i doing something wrong?

Hi

I've just logged on to my 4.x lab and it isn't there either - it must have been introduced in version 5.0

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

ok, thanks.

Hello,

The showlicenseusage utility is available for 5.x and higher. The closest thing in 4.0(5) to determine the current usage is to use the Real Time Reporting to see how many agents are logged in.

HTH

Pablo

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: