Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCCX CTI RP unregistered

simonmossman
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all

I have added a new JTAPI trigger in IPCCX but it shows as unregistered. I have checked the JTAPI user and the CTI RP is listed under controlled devices?

Any ideas?

Thanks

Running IPCCX CRS 5.0.2 and CUCM 6.1.4

7 Replies 7

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

I've seen things like this occasionally; I would probably check your replication first, but usually a restart of the UCCX node manager or the CCM CTI Manager clears it.

Not very concise, I know...

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hi Aaron

The UCX node manager restart......this sounds like it may be service impacting? The CTI manager restart I am not sure on either. Is this best done out of hours?

Thanks

Simon

Hi Simon

Yep - both would be service impacting to some degreee - NM restart will log all agents out and drop calls (even with HA; calls drop and agents go not ready in that case).

CTI Manager restart will no doubt drop calls and probably make people not ready as control of phones would go.

Regards

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Thanks Aaron

Will give this a shot tonight and let you know the outcome

Simon

I have checked the DB reporting on the CUCM and it tells me that the DB's are in syn and have the same rep count and it states rep is good. I checked the IPCCX servers and they show nothing in the event viewer and cannot see any errors anywhere??

Hi Aaron

Instead of stopping/starting the services I just deleted the application in the IPCCX and re added it. Once I added the trigger it showed as registered in the CUCM.....All good as I managed to attach a test script to the trigger and when I called it all worked fine.

HOWEVER......, I have noticed that the CTI RP is registered with one of my subs whan all the others are on the Pub. It is also logged with the IP address of the Slave IPCCX when all other are with master??

Am I having some sort of replication issues?? If so what is the bast way to check this on both platforms

Thanks

Simon

I have checked the DB replication and all seems fine on both the CUCM and the IPCX......anyone have any ideas why the new App registered with slave IPCCX not the Master (like all other IPCCX apps)??

Does it make any difference?

I have noticed a slight delay for the CTI RP to contact the CTI port? If I use another test CTI RP it connects to the next CTI port instantly....?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: