Views
Helpful
Replies

ASA and VPN Client for Public Internet VPN on a Stick

khangphamvu
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Everyone,

i follow this procedure to configure VPN for access internet through ASA : http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6120/products_configuration_example09186a00805734ae.shtml

VPN client connected with ASA and can access all inside and wan resource with no_nat. So i want VPN client can access internet through ASA with above procedure configuration, so client can not access to the internet. Subnet for VPN is 10.50.21.0/24

Attached is my configuration.Pls help me to resolve this problem.Thanks for your support time.

4 Replies 4

sinv
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

Please confirm that you have configured the

same-security-traffic permit intra-interface

If this has been configured then :

* Check for the xlate entry for the specific client IP address to see if the translations are being hit.

* Also post any logs or captures that you may have collected at the time of internet access.

Regards,

Sindhuja V

Hello,

I'm sure i have configure same-security-traffic permit intra-interface, attached is log when users VPN and access internet. Do you have solutions for this.

Thanks for your reply.

Namit Agarwal
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Please change the following in the running config  :

nat (outside_internet) 1 10.50.21.0 255.255.255.255 dns

TO:

nat (outside_internet) 1 10.50.21.0 255.255.255.0 dns

I hope this helps

Thanks,

Namit

Hello,

You right, i have fix it and it ok,thanks for your time.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: