Cisco is pleased to announce the General Availability (GA) of a maintenance release of AsyncOS 6.3.5-015 for Web to all customers. This release applies to all our Web Security Appliances (S-Series).
We specifically encourage customers that are using a previous version of AsyncOS 6.3.4 for Web and customers on the S160 hardware platform to take advantage of the fixes outlined below by upgrading their Web Security Appliances to this latest release.
Partial list of defects fixed in AsyncOS 6.3.5-015 for Web
- Fixed: Web Proxy does not properly tunnel CONNECT requests in some cases [Defect ID: 71947]
- Fixed: Accessing some web servers fails when an upstream proxy server is configured [Defect ID: 56386]
- Fixed: Web Proxy generates a core file connecting to some HTTPS servers [Defect ID: 69397]
- Fixed: Web Proxy generates a core file in some networks with an upstream proxy server [Defect ID: 72022]
- Fixed: Additional logging and robustness fixes have been added to provide stability on 1U platform [Defect ID:68955]
For further information about this release, please refer to the attached AsyncOS Release Notes.
Thank you for choosing Cisco IronPort Security Products.