CVP development: Basics for dummy

Unanswered Question
Sep 29th, 2010

Hi All;

I am new in CVP development (the studio) and I appreciate if someone can advise me for the below basics so I can launch my start with CVP studio and move forward please:

1) The rule: is it allowed only one rule in the document? If yes, then what it is the mean by the document exactly (the xml document or the project)?

2) The signs like (+, ?, *): what it is mean by each of it?

3) What is the relation between the exit_state and the following: conjugate, string, number, boolean? In other words, are those tags (string, number, boolean) are used to compound the expression of the exit_state tag? If yes, how it will be combine between all of them in one expression? If the conjugate was "and" so, it will be anding between the string and the number and the boolean or how?

4) About the operator: as an example, how it will be used with the string tag and the following tag: constant_string, call_data, data, user_info, ... ?

Sorry for those silly questions, but they might be the basic to start

Appreciate the help.

Regards

Bilal

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
bilalghayad Thu, 09/30/2010 - 03:47

OK that is fine.

I have a question regarding the below line:

What this line is used for? And what the ../../../../ mean?

Thanks alot.

Regards

Bilal

Tom Shaw Mon, 11/18/2013 - 21:47

Does anyone know how to enter logic into a decision element to test length?  I have tried len(value), length(value) and str.length(value).  Any thoughts/help would be appreciated.  Thanks!

Tom

Gergely Szabo Mon, 11/18/2013 - 22:41

Hi,

I don't have a working CVP instance in my lab but if I'm not mistaken, it's value.length()

G.

Actions

This Discussion