Views
Helpful
Replies

cdr and cmr records

dark326758
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all

I have 2 call manager servers PUB and SUB and phones are registered to SUB.I can get get CDR reports using FTP successfully from PUB but also i get CMR records.I do not want to get CMR records because i don't use it.How can i stop getting CMR records ?

Thank you...

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Sinan,

When you install your system, the system enables CDRs by default. Call management records (CMRs) remain disabled by default. You can enable or disable CDRs or CMRs at any time that the system is in operation. You do not need to restart Cisco Unified Communications Manager for the change to take effect. The system responds to all changes within a few seconds. The system enables CMR or diagnostic data separately from CDR data.

Configuring CMRs

You can configure CMRs on the Service Parameters Configuration window in Cisco Unified Communications Manager Administration. To access the Service Parameters Configuration window, open Cisco Unified Communications Manager Administration and choose System -> Service Parameters. Choose the Advanced button to display the complete list of Service Parameters. Select the Call Diagnostics Enabled parameter.

This parameter determines whether the system generates CMRs, also called call diagnostic records. Valid values specify Disabled (do not generate CMRs), Enabled Only When CDR Enabled Flag is True (generate CMRs only when the CDR Enabled Flag service parameter is set to True), or Enabled Regardless of CDR Enabled Flag (generates CMRs without regard to the setting in the CDR Enabled Flag service parameter). This represents a required field. The default value specifies Disabled.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/service/7_0_1/cdr-defs/cdrcmru.html#wpxref36593

Hope this helps!

Rob

View solution in original post

Hi Rob,

Just a minor correction - the default value of 'CDR Enabled Flag' is 'False' under the Cisco CallManager service parameter - so, CallManager servers don't enable CDR by default.

Sinan, a couple of things you might want to keep in mind :

- CDR Enabled Flag is a server-specific parameter. So, if you want to collect CDRs from each call processing server in the cluster, you need to set this Flag to True on all the servers

- Call Diagnostics Enabled (CMR) is a clsuterwide parameter

- Sriram

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Sinan,

When you install your system, the system enables CDRs by default. Call management records (CMRs) remain disabled by default. You can enable or disable CDRs or CMRs at any time that the system is in operation. You do not need to restart Cisco Unified Communications Manager for the change to take effect. The system responds to all changes within a few seconds. The system enables CMR or diagnostic data separately from CDR data.

Configuring CMRs

You can configure CMRs on the Service Parameters Configuration window in Cisco Unified Communications Manager Administration. To access the Service Parameters Configuration window, open Cisco Unified Communications Manager Administration and choose System -> Service Parameters. Choose the Advanced button to display the complete list of Service Parameters. Select the Call Diagnostics Enabled parameter.

This parameter determines whether the system generates CMRs, also called call diagnostic records. Valid values specify Disabled (do not generate CMRs), Enabled Only When CDR Enabled Flag is True (generate CMRs only when the CDR Enabled Flag service parameter is set to True), or Enabled Regardless of CDR Enabled Flag (generates CMRs without regard to the setting in the CDR Enabled Flag service parameter). This represents a required field. The default value specifies Disabled.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/service/7_0_1/cdr-defs/cdrcmru.html#wpxref36593

Hope this helps!

Rob

Hi Rob,

Just a minor correction - the default value of 'CDR Enabled Flag' is 'False' under the Cisco CallManager service parameter - so, CallManager servers don't enable CDR by default.

Sinan, a couple of things you might want to keep in mind :

- CDR Enabled Flag is a server-specific parameter. So, if you want to collect CDRs from each call processing server in the cluster, you need to set this Flag to True on all the servers

- Call Diagnostics Enabled (CMR) is a clsuterwide parameter

- Sriram

Thank you very much 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: