Views
Helpful
Replies

Remote CME/SRST/gateway

valiegenus
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Sir,

i have remote site gateway 2951  belong to UCCE and also it's CME/SRST ,but i think if data WAN link goes down ,i want to enabe this remote site to work in the minimum.

the agents will work in hunt group subscribed in the same machine as CME as   ingress gateway and already has 2 E1's ,then the caller will routed by PSTN to defined dialed number hits the physical E1 on that gateway/CME ,but what i need is in this case (absence of  the central UCCE) how can i enable the caller to hear welcome message or any pre-recorded messages before talkin to Hunt group member(agent) .

is there a module must i add to this machine , adding additional machine ,vxml script ,or what .best solution ?

your help is highly appreciated.

2 Replies 2

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

You have loaded the survivability.tcl file and established the survivability service. This is applied to the POTS dial peer and controls the call. If the switch leg cannot be established (because CVP is down), survivability can be configured to do the things you want it to do. Look at the config guide, and look at the TCL file itself to see all the parameters and the documentation on those.

Typically you use the call-manager-fallback section to set up your ephones in a hunt group using aliases, but you can also do a similar thing by configuring survivability.

Regards,

Geoff

thanx Geoff

could you pleasde send me config guide or link that may help to do that.and is the programming tcl scrip require additional license on the gate way

actually my machine has 12 port  vxml license,does that mean just 12 callers will hear message?

thanks again