cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can not transfer to internal ext

sjschober
Level 1
Level 1

Hope someone can lend some help. I have central callmanger v4.1 with remote locations connected with H.323 gateways. Users can not transfer calls to a location by extension, it causes the voice to be one way only. Or when trying to place into conference this site gets disconnected with fast busy. I have seen posts regarding Media Termination Point Required being checked, it is checked for this gateway. Thank you

4 Replies 4

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Without you becoming irate for this question, are you the end user?

No, I'm part of the IT staff. Why do you ask

I would start with a sanity check on the network (full IP any to any connectivity), that all latest CM patches are installed, that phone FW is updated as necessary.

Those might be 2 different issues, have you looked at codec issues for the conference problem.

For the transfer if this only happens when you try to transfer to another location over WAN link and does not happen within same location, as Paolo mentioned, making sure there is connectivity for the RTP would be the first thing to check.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: