Time of Day Routing for Forward Busy, No Answer Fields

Unanswered Question
Sep 29th, 2010

I am trying to setup time of day routing for the Forward Busy, Forward No Answer and other related fields in CUCM 7.1.

I have a user that needs his phone to route to one person Mondays - Wednesdays and Fridays and to another person on Thursdays. How do I make this work? I have already setup different time periods, time schedules, and partitions. I have also associated the partitions with the appropriate time schedules. From this point I'm really not sure where to go. If I put in a translation, the calls will always to the person specified. How do I set this up so the calls will ring to the intended person and then route to the other people depending on what day of the week it is?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 4 (1 ratings)
Jaime Valencia Wed, 09/29/2010 - 17:54

Assuming you don't want to change anything in the phone my idea would be this (haven't tried this but in theory it should work)

1 time period for the whole day, 1 per day. 7 total.

3 time schedules

a) Monday, Wednesday and Friday

b) Thursdays

c) remaining days

3 DNs that match the CFB DN, CTI RP with CFA, translation pattern, whatever you like.

In the phone CFB CSS make sure to include the 3 partitions.

Each DN should only be visible via the CSS according to the schedule configuration and route calls as configured.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

Actions

This Discussion

Related Content