Views
Helpful
Replies

Major Message User space Core files were detected

Harrisson Braga
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Folks!

The message appear in my Central Manager User space Core files were detected. What is this and what can I do to fix?

My appliance is WAE-512.

Thanks to all

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Harrisson,

The gziped core file will not tell you much without the right tools, which are not explicitly available to anyone who is not Cisco-internal.

You might have SOME luck by putting the name of crashed application into bugtoolkit, but don't expect great results.

You should open a TAC case if you find nothing.

Marcin

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

ahskhan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

you can check this core file by login to WAE CLI and do "cd core_dir" once you see this file, please open a TAC case and upload this core and sysreport from this WAE so TAC can analyze it and provide you an update. If you are running code lower then 4.2.x chances are that this issue is already fixed.

Also Core file means that a Software Process was crashed and then restarted so i do not believe you have any service impact. Thanks.

Ahsan

Thanks!

It´s possible debug this problem? The file on /core_dir/ *.gz say somethink?

Thanks again!

Harrisson,

The gziped core file will not tell you much without the right tools, which are not explicitly available to anyone who is not Cisco-internal.

You might have SOME luck by putting the name of crashed application into bugtoolkit, but don't expect great results.

You should open a TAC case if you find nothing.

Marcin

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: