cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WAP4410N

romansfield
Level 1
Level 1

We have 3 WAP4410N on our network. Our laptops pick them up but I cannot access the configuration Utility or ping the default IP address. If their IP addresses have been changed how do I find out what their current IP adds are? We currently use static IP addressing for our network.

Alan

2 Replies 2

Eric Moyers
Level 7
Level 7

Hi, My name is Eric Moyers. I work in the Cisco Small Business Support Center.

Couple of thoughts about your issue:

1) I assume from the statement "Our laptops pick them up...." that you can get around on the network, just not into the unit itself.

2) Are you trying to access the config page wirelessly? Unless you have wireless web access enable, you have to be wired into the network to access unit.

3) If you are wired into the network and still can not get into the unit, do you have an IP Scanner? I have used Angry IP Scanner and it works great for scanner the network for IP's DHCP or Static and its free.

4) If you still can not find your IP addresses, you may have to look at resetting your units back to factory default and starting over.

Please keep us posted on your progress.

Eric

mpyhala
Level 7
Level 7

You might also want to check the DHCP table of your router and see if you can find the WAP4410N(s) there

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: