Call Manager / Unity 4.1 Licensing

Answered Question
Sep 30th, 2010

Hi, All.

I am looking to find out how many unity/call manager licenses a customer has. Is there an easy procedure to do this? He has added and removed

licensing over time and has no idea where he is at with hs licenses. He has two 7825 servers, both running ver 4.

Thanks in advance....

Rich

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Correct Answer by rob.huffman about 6 years 2 months ago

Hey Rich,

CCM versions prior to CUCM 5.x did not use any "on-box" Licenses

so you are good to go there

For Unity 4.x

To confirm the number of licenses, see the System > Licensing > License Counts page.

Cheers!

Rob

EDIT: Nice work Chris! You've managed to expose my horrid typing skills one more time

+5 my friend.

Correct Answer by Chris Austin about 6 years 2 months ago

Call Manager 4.1 does not have a place to pull or enter licenses.  It was more on the honor system, which is why the newer versions completely changed with how licenses are done.  Unity can be pulled from Tools Depot - Administration Tools - License info viewer.

Overall Rating: 5 (4 ratings)
Correct Answer
Chris Austin Thu, 09/30/2010 - 07:06

Call Manager 4.1 does not have a place to pull or enter licenses.  It was more on the honor system, which is why the newer versions completely changed with how licenses are done.  Unity can be pulled from Tools Depot - Administration Tools - License info viewer.

Correct Answer
rob.huffman Thu, 09/30/2010 - 07:09

Hey Rich,

CCM versions prior to CUCM 5.x did not use any "on-box" Licenses

so you are good to go there

For Unity 4.x

To confirm the number of licenses, see the System > Licensing > License Counts page.

Cheers!

Rob

EDIT: Nice work Chris! You've managed to expose my horrid typing skills one more time

+5 my friend.

Actions

This Discussion