Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Manager / Unity 4.1 Licensing

richie.hearn
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, All.

I am looking to find out how many unity/call manager licenses a customer has. Is there an easy procedure to do this? He has added and removed

licensing over time and has no idea where he is at with hs licenses. He has two 7825 servers, both running ver 4.

Thanks in advance....

Rich

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Chris Austin
Level 1
Level 1

Call Manager 4.1 does not have a place to pull or enter licenses.  It was more on the honor system, which is why the newer versions completely changed with how licenses are done.  Unity can be pulled from Tools Depot - Administration Tools - License info viewer.

View solution in original post

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hey Rich,

CCM versions prior to CUCM 5.x did not use any "on-box" Licenses

so you are good to go there

For Unity 4.x

To confirm the number of licenses, see the System > Licensing > License Counts page.

Cheers!

Rob

EDIT: Nice work Chris! You've managed to expose my horrid typing skills one more time

+5 my friend.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Chris Austin
Level 1
Level 1

Call Manager 4.1 does not have a place to pull or enter licenses.  It was more on the honor system, which is why the newer versions completely changed with how licenses are done.  Unity can be pulled from Tools Depot - Administration Tools - License info viewer.

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hey Rich,

CCM versions prior to CUCM 5.x did not use any "on-box" Licenses

so you are good to go there

For Unity 4.x

To confirm the number of licenses, see the System > Licensing > License Counts page.

Cheers!

Rob

EDIT: Nice work Chris! You've managed to expose my horrid typing skills one more time

+5 my friend.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: