cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Install issue UCCX 7, Cannot see more than 1 AXL Service Provider

rpomerleau
Level 1
Level 1

When I run install and I put the IP of my Publisher I only get the IP of my Publisher for all 3 (AXL Service, Cisco Unified CM Telephony Subsystem, and RMCM Subsystem). If I put the IP of my Subscriber, I get the IP of my subscriber in AXL Service Provider, but now I see both IP's in CUCM Telephony Subsystem and RMCM Subsystem. Is there something I am missing during the setup process?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

anubhati
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If I understand correctly looks like you are not seeing all the CUCM IP address in the UCCX "Cisco Unified CM Configuratio" page. 

This generally happens if the CUCm server's are set with "hostname" (system - server) and UCCX is not able to ping the CUCM serveres with there hostnames.

If this is the case add the CUCM hostname in hostfile of UCCX and check if all the CUCM info populates

Thank you

Anuj Bhatia

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

anubhati
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If I understand correctly looks like you are not seeing all the CUCM IP address in the UCCX "Cisco Unified CM Configuratio" page. 

This generally happens if the CUCm server's are set with "hostname" (system - server) and UCCX is not able to ping the CUCM serveres with there hostnames.

If this is the case add the CUCM hostname in hostfile of UCCX and check if all the CUCM info populates

Thank you

Anuj Bhatia

Yes, the problem did turn out to be that the UCCX could not see the second one because of DNS. Thanks for the help