Views
Helpful
Replies

Cannot call or Answer call UC520

mahesh101
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I am trying to set up UC520 with a couple of IP phones (7971 and 7931), we used the telephony wizard on CCA 2.2(5) however I cannot pickup any calls if I pick up the handset it stops and then starts ringing again. Also I cannot make any calls outbound, when I dial nothing happens until  a minute later, then a busy tone sounds. we have a BT feature line would this be causing an issue. Do you have any suggestions.

Regards

Mahesh

2 Replies 2

Darren DeCroock
Level 4
Level 4

Hard to say without more information.  Are the calls going over a PRI line, SIP trunk, or FXO lines?  It sounds like a signaling problem.  When the phone is picked up, the other end is not getting a signal that the phone was picked up.  If you are using a FXO line, it could be a battery reversal issue, but we really need more info to be helpful.

Hi    

I solved the problem, the issue was the wires that I was using and also I needed to press 9 and then 9 again to get to the outside line.

Thanks

Mahesh

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: