cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Querry CDR for specific Calling number using CLI ?

rhegde
Level 1
Level 1

Is it possible to run a SQL querry for a perticular Calling number  or Called number from Callmanager 7 CLI ? 

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Hi

You can use the 'like' keyword to enable wildcard matching, and the wildcard character is %

So for example:

All numbers starting with 55212448

run sql select callingpartynumber, originalcalledpartynumber, finalcalledpartynumber,datetimestamporigination from car:tbl_billing_data where originalcalledpartynumber like  '55212448%'

All numbers containing 55212448

run sql select callingpartynumber, originalcalledpartynumber, finalcalledpartynumber,datetimestamporigination from car:tbl_billing_data where originalcalledpartynumber like  '%55212448%'

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

Yup,

Aaron mentioned should work.

Basically if you should focus on the query syntax and see what columns are there to get the output from the tables using sql.

Once you get the hang of that,  you can easily manupilate the queries to get desired results..

HTH

kunal

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

kusatija
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

try this query from the cli of the publisher:

run sql select callingpartynumber, originalcalledpartynumber, finalcalledpartynumber,
datetimestamporigination from car:tbl_billing_data where originalcalledpartynumber = '911'

basically the feild after where is the one which we are getting the output for, it can calling party, called party, and the '911' means the number(calling or called); if you play around with it, i am sure you will get the hang of it, if you have any specific question, do let me know.

HTH

kunal

Also i am assuming CDR data is woking with out any issues in the cluster.

Regards

Kunal

Kunal,

Thanks for the reply.. I will test it tomorrow and let you know.

Rav

Kunal,

It worked just fine for perticular Called number. If I want to list all the calls originated from a perticular site, by its Calling number how should I formulate the querry. Can we list all the calls originated by a DID range begins with +55212448 ?

Thanks in advance,

Rav

Hi

You can use the 'like' keyword to enable wildcard matching, and the wildcard character is %

So for example:

All numbers starting with 55212448

run sql select callingpartynumber, originalcalledpartynumber, finalcalledpartynumber,datetimestamporigination from car:tbl_billing_data where originalcalledpartynumber like  '55212448%'

All numbers containing 55212448

run sql select callingpartynumber, originalcalledpartynumber, finalcalledpartynumber,datetimestamporigination from car:tbl_billing_data where originalcalledpartynumber like  '%55212448%'

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Yup,

Aaron mentioned should work.

Basically if you should focus on the query syntax and see what columns are there to get the output from the tables using sql.

Once you get the hang of that,  you can easily manupilate the queries to get desired results..

HTH

kunal

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: