Views
Helpful
Replies

SPA500s and attended transfers

moatley1972
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

With regards to discussions on SPA500s Attended Transfer posts. (Can't do an attended transfer via SPA500s using xfer button)

Will this issue be addressed in a future firmware release?

Regards,

Mark.

8 Replies 8

nseto
Level 6
Level 6

Yes, the next major release will allow for this.  Full details on how to config will be in the release notes when it comes out.  Scheduled for Dec of this year.

Hi,

I've got Cisco SPA502G + SPA500S with newest firmware (7.4.7) and attended transfer still doesn't work. Have you got any news when it will be fixed?

Got the info.

The speed dial keys will do a blind txtr.

If the server that you have is metaswitch, they can do an attended txtr as they do this on the back end when a * code is used with the sidecar button config.

Blind transfer works great. Call pickup also works for me. We've got Asterisk server. In our configuration attended transfer is invoked after pressing * with extension number (for example *101) during the conversation.

My vote too. Can Cisco representative clarify state of this issue?

Any news about Attended transfer with SPA500S?

rudybroersma
Level 1
Level 1

I am wondering if we're facing the same issue, our transfer procedure:

1. Call a number

2. Press 'Transfer'

3. Call new number

4. Press Transfer again

As soon as you press Transfer at item 4 the calls are beeing hung up.

When will this be fixed?

Connected to Asterisk 1.4

If no star key is pressed, the phone will do a blind txtr.

If a star key code is pressed, then the phone will send the star key code to the server and do the attended txtr but the server needs to be configured to do this.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: