System ID for CVP Call Server

Unanswered Question
Oct 1st, 2010

I've just trying to licence the port and redundant ports on 2 CVP call servers.

The Cisco Product License Registration Page is asking for “System ID of the installed software. The System ID should be of the format "XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX", with allowed characters as A-Z and 0-9*”

We do I find this on the CVP call Servers.

Thanks Chris

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
david.macias Fri, 10/01/2010 - 07:28

IP being the IP of the cvp server and the port is usually 7000.  Not sure if I'm remembering correctly, but I think you can get it from the ops console too.  This is in the CVP documentation by the way, highly recommend you go through it.

Chris.higginbottom Fri, 10/01/2010 - 08:02

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the comment but you may have slightly miss read the question!

I think you are referring to the VRU port used for the GED125 Communuction between ICM PG PIM and CVP IVR service. Where as this was a Licencing question. 

I have previously read the documentation at there is no mention of a System ID for Call Server.

I've just been on a call with a few guys on the PDI helpdesk and System ID is not relevant for Call Servers on VXML servers hence no mention of it in the docs.

It seems to be a problem with either the licencing web site or my PAK code.

Thanks Chris

hiteshpa Fri, 10/01/2010 - 07:54

Hi Chris,

Its seems like you may a PAK that is for VXML server and not call server. System ID is only generated for VXML server/studio. If you are certain that the PAK is for Call server license, you should call into Cisco Licensing to have the generate the license for you.

This Discussion