Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

System ID for CVP Call Server

HI,

I've just trying to licence the port and redundant ports on 2 CVP call servers.

The Cisco Product License Registration Page is asking for “System ID of the installed software. The System ID should be of the format "XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX", with allowed characters as A-Z and 0-9*”

We do I find this on the CVP call Servers.

Thanks Chris

3 Replies 3

http://IP:PORT/CVP/Licensing

IP being the IP of the cvp server and the port is usually 7000.  Not sure if I'm remembering correctly, but I think you can get it from the ops console too.  This is in the CVP documentation by the way, highly recommend you go through it.

david

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the comment but you may have slightly miss read the question!

I think you are referring to the VRU port used for the GED125 Communuction between ICM PG PIM and CVP IVR service. Where as this was a Licencing question. 

I have previously read the documentation at there is no mention of a System ID for Call Server.

I've just been on a call with a few guys on the PDI helpdesk and System ID is not relevant for Call Servers on VXML servers hence no mention of it in the docs.

It seems to be a problem with either the licencing web site or my PAK code.

Thanks Chris

hiteshpa
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Chris,

Its seems like you may a PAK that is for VXML server and not call server. System ID is only generated for VXML server/studio. If you are certain that the PAK is for Call server license, you should call into Cisco Licensing to have the generate the license for you.

Thanks,

Hitesh