No ANI for Dialer IVR campaigns but present every where else.

Unanswered Question
Oct 1st, 2010

I'm running ICM 7.5 with CVP 7.5.

I have a few Dialer IVR campaigns and I'm not getting the ANI passed on to CVP.

I'm getting it in the t_Termination_Call_Detail table and in the Dialer_Detail table but for some reason it doesn't seem to present when the call makes it to the CVP script.

on an ICM SET node i'm doing:

variable: user.microapp.ToExtVXML[]

array index: 2

value: concatenate("ani=",Call.CallingLineID,";dnis=",Call.DialedNumberString)

On the CVP side I'm set to receive it as a session data.

I get a value for dnis and I'm using this same process in my inbound scripts and it works but for some reason it doesn't work for the dialer IVR scripts.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
david.macias Fri, 10/01/2010 - 07:30

If after the IVR you send the call to the agent is the ANI there?  Can you confirm, from the ingress GW that the ANI is being passed down to ICM?

Luis Yrigoyen Fri, 10/01/2010 - 08:00

David, Thanks for your reply,

These campaigns don't get transfer to agents

but I guess I can set one up for a test.

ICM has the ani since I can see it in the TCD table; no?

If I dial our main number and then I transfer to the route point for the campaign (RP 5224) I get to the campaign script (is a survey) and the ani shows up in the logs.  It is only when the call is going out of the dialer that is getting lost so I guess is in the GW.

What would be a good way to trace that?

The call is going to our egress GW (of course) from the dialer and once the dialer connects it gets transferred to the route point for the campaign?

Is it really a transfer?

Edward Umansky Fri, 10/01/2010 - 11:02

Try putting some delay between when the script starts and when the CVP script using ANI executes. Don't use a wait node as that is unsupported in CVP, just play a 1 second silence wav file or something. See if that works.

Luis Yrigoyen Fri, 10/01/2010 - 11:45

So, put a delay just at the beginning of the CVP script?

thanks for the reply

Edward Umansky Fri, 10/01/2010 - 11:47

No before you run the CVP script at all. Put in a play media microapp or something to that effect.

Luis Yrigoyen Fri, 10/01/2010 - 12:01

Got it.  I'll test that now.

I'm new to CVP so let me ask you something just so I can understand better:

Before you said to " /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;} Don't use a wait node as that is unsupported in CVP" but if this is to be done before it gets to CVP, how does using an ICM Wait node affect the CVP application?

Edward Umansky Fri, 10/01/2010 - 12:06

If the call hasn't hit a send to VRU yet then the call is at call manager, and callmanager doesn't support the wait node either. You risk getting a timeout error and hearing fast busy. If the call is at CVP you can also get a timeout error and you will hear a CVP error message. Wait node should only be used with IPIVR.

Luis Yrigoyen Fri, 10/01/2010 - 15:05

Didn't work, I played a 1 sec silence wav using a microapp at the very beginning of the ICM script but still no ani.

Any other ideas?

This Discussion