Views
Helpful
Replies

NM-HDV-1E1-30 voice calls issue

ram_hiwale
Level 1
Level 1

HI All,

I have problem with NM-HDV-1E1-30.  When i put NM-HDV-1E1-30 in production with hardware revision number 1.0 Board Revision  : G0 then voice calls works fine, but when insert new NM-HDV-1E1-30 with hardware revision number 1.1 & Board Revision : H0 intermittent issues occurs like some of calls work smoothly. And we need to try 2-3 times to make a single call.

What is the difference between these two hardware versions. why voice doesn;t work on higher revision number.    

1 Reply 1

Steven Holl
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You're not really going to find anyone here that is going to know what was changed on those hardware revisions of that card.  We'd have to talk to developmers for that card to find out, but that may be a premature action at this point.

What is causing your calls to fail?  If you aren't taking L1 errors on the card during your call issues, then I wouldn't worry about the hardware revision of the E1 since everything else is done in software.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: