I am trying to configure the SSL VPN for the IP phone.
I am using the CM8.0.2 and 7975.
- I configured ASA and tested with my PC. PC can ping the CM.
- I uploaded the ASA cert as a Phone-VPN-trust
- I uploaded the CA root cert. Tried both, Phone-VPN-trust and Phone-trust. Which one is correct?
- I created a VPN gateway and typed URL and selected the cert
- I created the VPN group and added the VPN gateway to it.
- I created the VPN profile and added the VPN group to it.
- I disabled the Host ID check
- I configured the Common Phone Profile with VPN group and VPN profile and added it to a 7975 phone.
When I go into the phone settings, the VPN option is disabled and the Enable soft button is greyed out.
What is missing? What am I doing wrong?