Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Forward all incoming calls from specific country to specific extension

Hello,

Using CME 4.1, IOS 12.4(15)T9. Cisco 3825.

How do I route all incoming calls from a certain country to a certain single extension number? Is it even possible?

Can I use the answer-address command together with a destination-pattern command under a inbound dial-peer to accomplish this? I've read the documentation about answer-address, but I don't know if I understand it.

Thanks in advance.

Grant

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Yes, you need to use answer-address on a DP on which a translation-profile incoming that sets the desired destination.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Yes, you need to use answer-address on a DP on which a translation-profile incoming that sets the desired destination.

Thank you.

Something like this? +31 is the country code for the Netherlands.

translation-rule 1

rule 1 /316xxxxxxxx/ /765xxxxxx/

translation-profile TEST

translate calling 1

dial-peer voice 1000

answer-address 31T

translation-profile incoming TEST

Yes, but you need to translate the called number, not calling.

I will like to add my two cents to Paulo's comment:

If any dial-peer on the incoming call leg is configured with "incoming called-number ." answer address based inbound dial-peer matchiing will fail since incoming called-number scores above answer-address. So remember that you remove any incoming called-number command on inbouund call leg.

Alright.

Thank you both.

I'll try to get this working.

~Grant

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: