Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem with attendant console, always online

mansssorange
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,

We have a problem with the attendant console. The operator is always receiving calls, whether he is online or offline, logged in or logged out, even if the attendant console application is closed, the operator is always receiving calls as if he is logged in and online.

What I mean is that when we dial the attendant pilot number, the call always go to the IP Phones in the hunt list.

Please correct me if I am wrong, but I think that when the status of the attendant console (at the right bottom of the application) is offline, the calls should not go to the operator, same thing as if the application is closed.

Appreciate any help please, it is supposed to be a simple task but for some reason it is not working, thanks a lot.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jose Mendez
Level 1
Level 1

If we are talking about the built in Attendant Console, you might want to check if within the Hunt List

configuration, the members are showing as Directory numbers or as user names. If you only see Directory Numbers then the system will always route calls to them wether the user is offline or online. Edit the member and select a username instead of an extension, that way if they are offline the call will get fast busy and wont ring the phones.

Please rate useful posts

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jose Mendez
Level 1
Level 1

If we are talking about the built in Attendant Console, you might want to check if within the Hunt List

configuration, the members are showing as Directory numbers or as user names. If you only see Directory Numbers then the system will always route calls to them wether the user is offline or online. Edit the member and select a username instead of an extension, that way if they are offline the call will get fast busy and wont ring the phones.

Please rate useful posts

That is exactly right, it is working correctly now, thanks a lot.