Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Configure -> Phones missing from UC 500 Series Administration

I recently upgraded a UC-520 system from a very old version of CUE to the latest version 8.0.4.  (UC 500 Series - Administration Version 8.0.2).  I restored factory default because I had some issues and wanted to start fresh.  Everything went seemingly well including TCP/IP setup, DHCP items, SIP Trunk configuration, etc.  I can make and receive calls on the system just fine.  I cannot seem to find where to configure the phones.  I normally configure custom buttons, setup the users' name at the top, etc.  I used to go to "configure" -> "phones" in the web admin console and now the option is not there.  Did I forget to install something?

2 Replies 2

My other issue that is a result of this problem is that when I add a new user to the system and attempt to select an unassociated phone, no extensions (phones) are in the list.  I do see them however in the CCA topology map.  I am sure I either installed something incorrectly or forgot to install something.

Another update during troubleshooting, I am able to associate a phone with a user as long as I create the user first and then associate the phone.