Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Configure -> Phones missing from UC 500 Series Administration

I recently upgraded a UC-520 system from a very old version of CUE to the latest version 8.0.4.  (UC 500 Series - Administration Version 8.0.2).  I restored factory default because I had some issues and wanted to start fresh.  Everything went seemingly well including TCP/IP setup, DHCP items, SIP Trunk configuration, etc.  I can make and receive calls on the system just fine.  I cannot seem to find where to configure the phones.  I normally configure custom buttons, setup the users' name at the top, etc.  I used to go to "configure" -> "phones" in the web admin console and now the option is not there.  Did I forget to install something?

2 Replies 2

My other issue that is a result of this problem is that when I add a new user to the system and attempt to select an unassociated phone, no extensions (phones) are in the list.  I do see them however in the CCA topology map.  I am sure I either installed something incorrectly or forgot to install something.

Another update during troubleshooting, I am able to associate a phone with a user as long as I create the user first and then associate the phone.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: