cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco supervisor showing no new calls or data.

Hi,

1.cisco agent Agent ACD State Log Display shows NA for all data

2. cisco supervisor shows NO details for time agents are logged in, or how many calls they have done or how many calls are waiting in queues

3.it shows no calls have come through on the supervisor real time display, even though they have

4.recording is working

5.got him to close down and reopen cisco supervisor and agent- no difference. Also resetting the phone doesn't help

Please see the attached screenshot.

ICM version – 7.0

I have restarted the below services, but still no luck…can anyone help me troubleshoot this issue.

1. Cisco Recording and Stats

2. LDAP Service

3. Cisco Sync

4. Chat Service

OPC test on the PG server shows the real-time stats.

1 Reply 1

dehebert
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Srinivas,

A few things to check.

1) Go through postinstall and make sure everything is filled in correctly ( check for PeripheralID on CTI Server)

2) If this all seems correct, you would want to open up the FCRasSvr.cfg and DirAccessSynserver.cfg and enabe THRESHOLD=DEBUG.

Let these run for a little while and then open up the .dbg files (~\program files\cisco\desktop\logs) and see if you can find an odbc connection error. If you do it should give you the reason for the failure. I suspect username\password authentication?

Thats where I woul start to troubleshoot.

I hope this helps.

-D

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: