Hi eGain experts,
In the process of determining with client if UCCX deployment model is integrated or non-integrated with EIM 4.2.
However right now I have following queries which require attention and having trouble gathering strong firm data on it, unfortunately there is no documentation on CCO or google to help answer these questions.
- Email push function, current work around is to assign 'relationships' for each agent to every email queue (Push functionality is not working, only able to pull emails. Any specific configuration required to get this to work or known issues? maybe have to raise this up with TAC)
- Remove visibility of telephony queues out of EIM (Unable to remove Telephony queues for agents who only deal with emails. As the telephony queue names are similar to email queues, agents tend to drop email into telephony queues, which are then difficult to recover. Is it possible to allocate a "view" to an agent which consists of email queues only, including email queues they do not have skills assigned for?)
- Remove default email address from EIM, default email address for each email queue should be the email address of the email queue
- Ability for agents to create auto signatures (Agents are unable to create standard responses, i.e. populate their own signature. It has to be done by the administrator. Is this correct? Or should the agent have this available to them?)
- Ability to create share folders
- Ability to search for activities on completed date
Any help or assistance with the above would be highly appreciated.