cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How can i enable real-time report on ICM 7.5?

Zapparoli
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I would like to enable real-time report on ICM 7.5, but i didn't because I don't know how to do that.

If it's possible to anyone help me..Thanks

7 Replies 7

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

Which 'real time' reports? Some are already active - esp. call type.

For agent details, set up the PG (PG Explorer) on the Agent Distribution tab to send agent reports and agent event detail to the Distributor Sites (there can be more than 1) defined by the way you installed your Distributor AWs.

Regards,

Geoff

I will try.

But it is because when I try to make a real time agent report, does not appears any information.

Don't you know what is it?

I will try.

But it is because when I try to make a real time agent report, does not appears any information.

I asked what real time reports you cannot see. Now you say that it is the agent RT report that has no info. Thanks.

Don't you know what is it?

I do, and I told you exactly what to do.

Regards,

Geoff

Man, I do this but didn't work. Look these pictures.

But no report are printed:

What do I do?

Eric,

Is the Distributor Site really called "ucce"?  You set this when you configured the AW/Distributor. If you did not do anything special to redefine it, the site name will be the host name of the AW.

Show me a picture of Setup on the AW so we can see the "Admin site name"

Regards,

Geoff

Eric,

Have you tried setting the Distributor Site correctly?

Regards,

Geoff

Thanks Geoff. I will try and as soon as possible i will be back with the result.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: