Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco unity 7 with Exchange 2010

omar_youn
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I want to do a new installation of cisco Unity 7 with Exchange 2010, but I found some probleme. in the installation I don't have the possibility to selecte Exchange 2010, he give me juste possiblity to choose Exchange 2003 and 2007; and the installation is stoped in the step of configuration message store.

I bellow the user guide of Cisco Unity 5 with other document cisco "Using Exchange 2010 with Cisco Unity 7":

Please, If anybody is already insttaled Cisco Unity 7 with Exchange 2010, send me the procedure or document of installation.

Thanks a lot,

Best Regards,

Omar

6 Replies 6

Tray Stoutmeyer
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This document is also a "using Exchange 2010" type document but it has everything for new install, existing install etc. for Unity 5, 7, and 8. Here is the link for new install but it will take you to the doc that has all the other info as well. Hope this is what you are looking for.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity/7x/using_exch2010/usingex2010withcu7x5x.html#wp45237

Thanks!

Tray

Hi Tray,

Thanks for your update,

Yes, I have this document and I followed.

But I'am stopped now in Configuring Message Store... the script Ex2k7Script_.ps1 dosn't generated!! ans the installation can't continue because the assistant ask me to choose Exchange 2003 or 2007 or Lotus (the choice of 2010 don't display)... I re install two twice again!!

do you have any idea please?

thanks a lot,

Regards,

Omar YUNSI

Omar,

You don't have a failed installation.  You should just be able to choose the Exchange 2007 option.  I've seen something similar in the past and I'm not quite sure why our docs don't explain this, but choosing 2k7 in the CUSPA process should get the script created on the Unity server's desktop and allow you to proceed.

Hope that helps,

Brad

Hi,

I'm just suffering the same issue.

So, the solution is to select 2k7 in CUSPA and finish the whole Unity installation that way? even if you have no 2k7 Exchange?

Is it possible to upgrade to Exchange 2010 later?

Thanks in advance.

Cesar.

Yes, this won't affect your 2010 integration.

Hi all,

Thanks for your update;

Yes, this is what I did. But when I choosed 2K7 it asked me to install Exchange 2003 System Management Tools, but in document "Using Exchange 2010 with Unity" recommande do not install Exchange 2003 System Management Tools!!

So, what I must to do?

For your information: this a new installation of Unity 7 and we have already Exchange 2010.

Thanks a lot,

Best Regards,

Omar YUNSI

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: