Warning message

• Cisco Support Forums is in Read Only mode while the site is being migrated.
  • Cisco Support Forums is in Read Only mode while the site is being migrated.

UCCX 7.0: Outbound IVR call based on datetime

Unanswered Question
Oct 11th, 2010
User Badges:
  • Bronze, 100 points or more

Hi,

I want to know can I dial my customers (through UCCX Outbound Subsystem) from the dialing list where datetime is included and I want to dial them at that particular datetime.

The idea came from like example, I want to wish birthday to someone at particular datetime in future but the database entry can be at anytime.

I know the dialer dials the list of numbers simultaneously based on the number of ports configured, but how can I schedule them?

Any help please?

Thanks,

Mijanur Rahman

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
ttobaish Sat, 10/16/2010 - 13:12
User Badges:

Hi Mijanur,

There is no option to do this. the main purpose for outbound feature is to provide a set of contacts the same service, and the selection will be based on their name and number without any interaction from the administrator.

hope this addressed your concern.

regards,

Trad Tobaishat

Md. Mijanur Rahman Sat, 10/16/2010 - 23:33
User Badges:
  • Bronze, 100 points or more

Hi, I have designed a script for outbound dialing with 'place call' node and wth HTTP Trigger. It's working fine when i'm triggering that application from IE or FireFox.

Now my plan is to create an application using html or java which will watch the the database with timer function each after 30 seconds and will hit the http trigger only when the current server time will match.

Will keep you posted if I got succeed.

Thanks,

Mijanur Rahman

etmarcof Thu, 04/14/2011 - 11:04
User Badges:

Hi Mijanur Rahman,

Have you achivied what you need?

Can you give some tips?

Best Regards

MC

Actions

This Discussion