I want to clarify the following questions:
1. What is L1 clocking on E1/T1 interfaces? How to setup?
2. What is L2 clocking on T1/E1 interfaces? How to setup?
3. What does network-clock-participate and network-clock-select do?
4. What does clock source line and internal do?
5. What does isdn protocol-emulate network and isdn protocol-emulate network?
6. What are the possible mix of those commands?
Please describe but not provide us links. I have some experience and know most of the info on the Cisco site. I need a good summary of the things.
Thanks in advance.