Views
Helpful
Replies

Heartbeat Failure - CallManager Offline

IT_Phillip
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I'm having a rather unusual issue with Cisco Agent Desktop that I hope somone could give me some insight on.  First let me give you a little background.  All users in the company, over 300, were on Windows XP SP3 using CAD 4.5.7.4.  It was then decided to upgrade everyone to Windows 7.  We knew CAD 4.5.7.4 would not be compatible with Windows 7.  So intead of upgrading to most current version of CAD it was decided to try and get CAD 4.5.7.4 to work with Windows 7.  The only way we were able to do this was install Windows XP Mode to every machine that needed CAD and use it from within the virtual machine.

This for the most part has worked great.  Except some users, around 30-40, are getting a "Critical Error" message randomly with CAD that will log them out.  When I look at the CAD logs I'm finding the same error, "Heartbeat Failure, CallManager Offline."  What would be causing this heartbeat failure and how can I stop it?

I know this is outdated software, but we are unable to upgrade.  If you have any ideas on what might be causing this please reply back.  Thanks.

Phillip

1 Reply 1

IT_Phillip
Level 1
Level 1

bump

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: