I bought one week ago an UC NFR pack with all products in 8.x version. We are a Cisco training Center and I have to prepare new CCNP 8.0 voice rack.
I receive PAKs for every products : CUCM, CUPS, Meeting place, UCCX but I cannot find PAK (serial number) for Unity Connection...That is my first problem, since I have to configure VPIM and I'm not sure that demo license will be happy with that.
The second problem is to installed all product, especially Call Manager and Unity connection, on VMware (workstation). I know it's not supported...As an authorized training center, we have rights to do it, no problem :-). My problem is, after entering my CUCM PAK in http://www.cisco.com/go/license, I want to put the MAC adress and I have en error message specifying the mac adress is incorrect....This problem appears only with mac adress that begins by 000c29xxxxxx. All other mac is accepted...However, I can specify in the web pages, that my CUCM will be installed on a VM...
So, 2 problems -> No PAK for Cisco Unity Connection 8.x and no way to obtain license with mac beginning by 000c29.
Do you have any solution or do you know a Cisco e-mail or a Cisco phone number, in relation with NFR Pack sales to expose my problem.
Thanks a lot
Rahaman, Cisco Trainer
Global Knowledge France
We have not owrked with this NFR, but according to the notes (below) from George
no PAK for Unity Connection is needed/included;
Cisco Technology Developer Partners,
Cisco is proud to announce the availability of our Cisco Unified Communications System Release 8.0 Not-For-Resale software bundle on Cisco Marketplace (Partner Login Required).
To purchase the latest Unified Communications NFR Software bundle
- Navigate to Cisco Marketplace
- Login using your Cisco.com UserID
- Click on Unified Communications NFR Software (display box)
- Select Unified Communications Not-For-Resale Products link (small link at top of page)
- Select Cisco Unified Communications System Release NFR Program (drop down menu on right)
- Select Technology Developer Partner
- Click Add to cart
Part#: UC8.0.2-K9-NFR Rev. 0 - Release date : May 11 2010
**Please allow 1 week for Partner Verification**
**Can only be shipped to Advanced UC Partner, Technology Development Partner and Learning Solutions Partner**
Cisco Unified Communications Manager.8.0 (including Business Edition)
Cisco Unified Presence 8.0
Cisco Unified Mobile Advantage 8.0
Cisco Unity Connection 8.0
Cisco Unified Integration for Microsoft Office Communicator 8.0
Cisco Unified Integration for Webex Connect (CUCICONNECT) 7.x
Cisco MeetingPlace 8.0
Cisco Unified Mobile Communicator 7.0
Cisco Unified Personal Communicator 7.1
Cisco IP Communicator 7.0
Cisco Unified Communication Widget 8.0
Cisco Unified Application Environment 8.0
Cisco Voice Portal 8.0
Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 8.0
Cisco Emergency Responder 8.0
Cisco Unified Provisioning Manager 2.1
Cisco Unified Operations Manager 2.3
There is no hardware included in this offering. The hardware used must match the hardware requirements of the individual components.
Each product above includes a default number of licenses.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager 8.0(x) - 1 Node license + 150 Device License Units (DLU). The licenses are pre-populated and license file install is not required. (3 node license on VMware)
- Cisco Unified Communication Manager - Session Management Edition 8.0(x) - 1 Node license + 200 Sessions. The session licenses are honor based so license file install is not required.
- Cisco Unity Connection 8.0(x) - Includes default licenses for 10 mailboxes 2 ports 30 sec messages max
- Cisco Unified Presence 8.0(x) - License PAK included. PAK is used to acquire a license file that can be installed to activate the system.
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 8.0(x) - includes software media kit for Cisco Unified Contact Center Express. Includes license PAK for HA, 6 Premium seats.
- Cisco Voice Portal 8.0(x) - License PAK included. PAK is used to acquire a license file that enables up to 30 VXML sessions.
- Cisco Unified MeetingPlace 8.0(x) - Includes 6 concurrent user licenses of voice and video.
- Cisco Emergency Responder 8.0(x) - Media and PAK
- Cisco Unified Personal Communicator 7.1 - PAK enables up to 10 clients. Downloadable software from http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/tablebuild.pl/ip-comm
- Cisco Unified Integration for Microsoft Office Communicator (CUCIMOC) 8.0 - Downloadable software from http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/tablebuild.pl/ip-comm
- Cisco Unified Integration for Webex Connect (CUCICONNECT) 7.x - Downloadable software from http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/tablebuild.pl/ip-comm
Product Manager, Interfaces
Unified Communication Manager