Purchased three WRV210 to interconnect two small remote offices via IPSEC VPN to
the main office. All three offices use Windstream T1 routers/IADs (Cisco).
The main office router was installed 21 days ago.
10 days ago, I configured the main office WRV210 for an IPSEC tunnel to
the first remote office. I configured the router for the first remote office, which was
received, but not yet installed. 6 days ago, the WRV210 at the main office locked up.
It locked up again the following day. It locked up twice Friday, and multiple times
over last weekend.
I replaced the router at the main office with the one designated for use at remote
office #2. I downloaded the config.bin from the original router to the new one.
The new router lasted about 5 hours before locking up.
Based upon some other threads here, I disabled the one defined tunnel at the main
office. Unit is running DHCP service, and has Wireless SSID defined, but not yet
used by any clients. Unit particulars:
|Current Time:||2010/11/22 Mon 15:06:18 (GMT -05:00)|
|System Up Time:||1h:15m:31s|