cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

cisco wireless problem

pcfreak49
Level 1
Level 1

Hello I have Cisco wireless router 800 series the wireless module work such as must if I files of pc1 to pc2 do not send then become the wireless module reboot each time if I want files or move which can me help please copy

10 Replies 10

Nicolas Darchis
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I'm not sure that many people understood your sentence because of the lack of punctuation. Maybe rephrasing would help getting you answers.

oké I have differently done my question

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Y'know what?  Maybe post the issue in your official native language and someone might (other than Google) can translate.

PS:  Maybe Cisco can make a language translator. 

pcfreak49
Level 1
Level 1

Hallo ik heb een cisco wireless router, de wireless module werkt niet zoals het moet als ik iets wil verzenden of verplaatsen van pc1 naar pc2 draadloos dan restart de module altijd elke keer dat is toch niet normaal wie kan mijn helpen aub ?

mvg

I actually understand a bit of dutch but writing is much harder for me. I hope google translator will translate my words correctly :-)

It's not normal that your router reboots everytime you transfer a file. Can you tell us what version of IOS you are running ? What is the exact model of your router ?

And can you also maybe collect the console output of the router when it reboots like that ?

thanks,

Nicolas

Het IOS 12.4 wire en voor wireless 15.0, het model dat ik heb is 891W

mvg

We would need more precise versions than that :-) there are a lot of different 12.4

And also the console output showing the crash would help.

Nicolas

de version 15.0 daar achter staat niets meer

version 15.0
service timestamps debug datetime msec
service timestamps log datetime msec
no service password-encryption

mvg

"show version"

oke bedankt voor de tip Version 15.0(1)M2, voor wireless Version 12.4(21a) wire

mvg

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card