cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

router requery status = 1

paul jurkowski
Level 1
Level 1

Any explaination of what this actually could be or what could cause this? We have a check that states if it = 3 it's a RONA. Normally, it wouldn't be a big deal, but one location it can only rona 2 times before if overflows to a different location/group. Using CVP 7.x and ICM 7.5 9. I already have the cisco docs, this what it says....

·

·         REQUERY_ROUTE_SELECT_FAILURE (1) Routing client generated error code from ReRouteReq msg indicating a Route Select failure

2 Replies 2

Hi Paul,

I don't think it is that easy to explain what this status means

Do you know which calls are getting this error code?

If yes maybe you can check the TCD / RCD records and see what is happening with these calls ? I guess that if requery works you should be able to see another entry with the same router callkey  on the above tables.

You can also check the call disposition

Regards,

Christos

Thanks, I'm finding out that there is no real definition of this error.

Here's the scenario....

Location A gets a call via it's own ingress gateway controlled centrally by CVP using SIP. Call sent to queue and RONAs, requery status should come back 3 but is coming back 1. I scripted it in ICM to pass to a call variable that is now showing in the RCD table. Call disposition are showing ones that aren't even used, I think it was 16.

This started happening all of the sudden and only at one location, which leads me to believe it is either a phone or local network issue. No changes have been made, no one even logged into this router (combo) for weeks. So we changed some settings and removed some lines from the phones and I'm checking again today. Someone could have been logged into the wrong line for all I know also.

However, any further suggestions are always appreciated.